The ladder can be powder coated or treated with clear Nycote for additional protection if required. Rubber bumpers are fitted to the ends to protect the pool wall where the ladder meets the side of the pool.
- Comes with flanges
- Tubing: 38mm diameter
- Wall thickness: 1.2mm
- two, three and four-step models.
- Powder coating available in Pearl White, Stone Beige and Aztec Black.
- Clear Nycote Protectant also available for added protection.
Discuss your requirements with our friendly team 07 4051 9344
Products supplied to Allan’s Pool Shop customers from S.R. Smith have the following warranty guidelines.
All goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
SRS Australia Pty Ltd trading as Anti Wave Australia (Anti Wave Australia) also warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, water chemistry, and service, for one (1) year from the date of installation on the following terms and conditions:
- The manufacturer’s liability for this warranty, including any consequential loss the customer may suffer, shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the product by the manufacturer or the manufacturer’s agent.
- This warranty shall not apply to any product which has been subject to misuse, alteration, addition, substitution, malicious damage, abuse, accident, neglect or damage caused by the use of the customer of any product, including any defective or faulty accessory product, or to damage caused by civil insurrection, fire, storm water, tempest or other extreme environmental factors.
- Anti Wave Australia will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty, which expenses are to be claimed by writing to Anti Wave Australia setting out such expenses, together with proof of such expenses being incurred by the customer.
- Product receipt as proof of purchase must be retained by the customer and presented to SRS AUSTRALIA upon request in order to claim this warranty.
To the extent allowed by law, the customer releases Anti Wave Australia from all liability for any and all damages, of any kind or nature, in respect of personal injury or death or damage or loss of property of any person, including the customer, whether arising wholly or in part from the customer’s acts, omissions, negligence, breach of duty, breach of contract, breach of this warranty or otherwise, and the entire risk arising out of the use of the Anti Wave products remains with the customer.
SRS Australia Pty Ltd trading as Anti Wave Australia (ACN 166 055 634)