A two part pack which attacks calcium scale in swimming pools. Two highly concentrated formulations from Lo-Chlor Chemicals which combine to form a concentrated compound of organic acids and chelating agents in the fight against Calcium Scale in swimming pools.
Features & Benefits
- concentrated calcium scale remover
- can also be used as an effective copper stain remover
- works best at pH 7.0.
- make sure the chlorine level is below 1.0 p.p.m.
- high chlorine levels will neutralise Scale Attack
- works very slowly – it can take up to 6 weeks before results are sometimes seen.
- run pump, filter and Chlorinator, as normal
- do not sprinkle onto pool surface.
- Must ALWAYS be mixed in a bucket of water first.
- 2 x 1Kg Pack
- Treats up to 50,000L water
- Add 1Kg Scale Attack Part I to bucket of water and mix until dissolved.
- Then add 1Kg Scale Attack Part II to the same solution.
- Once mixed thoroughly pour around perimeter of pool.