Starver phosphate remover was designed to be used as a maintenance and preventative solution for swimming pools. This unique formulation is highly concentrated and is safe to use with fish, mammals and in aquariums.
Available in 2.5L bottles.
- Removes phosphates (algae nutrients)
- Dramatically clarifies water giving instant satisfaction
- Does not cloud water (unlike other phosphate removers)
- Minimal filter pressure increase (see important notes below)
- Enhances chlorine production
- Enhances the performance of ALL other pool chemical treatments
- Compatible with all sanitisers (including Nature 2 and Ionisers)
- Add STARVER® at a rate of 500ml per 50,000 Litres of pool water every 2-3 days.
- (If Phosphate level is 1ppm or higher, it is recommended to use companion product STARVER®X to reduce levels to beneath1ppm then to recommence using STARVER®)
- The required dosage of STARVER®should be added until you nish the container you have been supplied.
- Once you have completed the treatment, take a water sample to be tested for phosphates by your local pool professional.
- Once you have achieved the desired phosphate level (0-0.2 ppm) , a regular maintenance dose of STARVER® shouldbe applied.
- Add a regular maintenance dose of 500ml of STARVER® per 50,000 Litres pool water every 2 weeks.
- REGULAR PHOSPHATE CHECKS should be carried out by your local pool professional.