We offer a regular pool service to maintain water quality and keep your equipment in full working order. Our trained and qualified technicians ensure peace of mind and safe pool enjoyment from Palm Cove to Gordonvale.
Weekly Maintenance from
Fortnightly Maintenance from
Monthly Maintenance from
Prices do not include chemicals and spare parts.
Pool cleaning service pricies are subject to an Inspection. Contact our team for more information.
On commencement of a regular pool service it is our responsibility and Duty of Care to bring your pool up to the required health standards. If your pool is in poor condition this may incur additional on-site labour charges. Our technician will be happy to discuss this with you.
If you have a commercial pool or your pool requires special attention, we can tailor a service to meet your needs.
Here are 5 key reasons why you should choose Allan’s Pool Shop:
- 24/7 emergency after-hour service, including weekends.
- All our cleaners/technicians hold Qld Police Checks and valid Working with Children/Elderly Blue Cards.
- We hold a current QBCC License giving you confidence that our work is insured.
- On-site workshop for all equipment repairs with a qualified Mechanical Fitter and Electrician.
- Established 35 years ago and has over 100 years combined experience between our staff.
Whilst we make every effort to attend your pool at a time that suits you there are many factors that are beyond our control such as traffic, weather and unforeseen events or breakdowns while attending to other customers.
Download our Commercial Pool Management Services Brochure for more information.
If you require a service at a specific time and day we advise you to arrange a service call. Speak with Allan’s Pool Shop today, by contacting us or through phone on (07) 4051 9344.